Skip to content
- Discipline : Special attention is given to ensure high standard of morality and discipline in the School. Guardians are requested to collaborate in this with the Authorities of the School by insisting on the regular attendance and punctuality of their wards. Periodical reports will keep parents informed of the progress of their wards. These reports are to be signed by the parents and returned.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience, bad conduct, immoral influence, consuming of alcoholic drinks or sicknesses liable to be injurious to other boys and girls justify dismissal. Parents should ensure that their child is given the vaccination against Hepatitis B.
- Smoking, consumption of Alcoholic drinks (or) attending class after intake of Alcohol, Chewing Pan and Tobacco in any form are strictly prohibited in the school campus. It would mean indefinite suspension of the student from the school and a fine of Rs. 1000/-.
- There are two long vacations during the year: the summer Vacation in June, the Winter vacation in December and January. Short periods of holidays are also given before Easter & Puja. These holidays may not be extended or anticipated. Students who do not abide by this rule expose themselves to disciplinary action.
- Students are reminded to address their teachers and all members of the staff, teaching and non-teaching, with due respect and politeness. On their way to and from school they are expected to behave in a gentlemanly manner with due honour to the name of the school.
- Students who have been absent from class must have the reason for their absence briefly noted in their “Regularity Record ” reasons of a private nature may be intimated by a letter. Birthday, excursions, urgent business etc. are not sufficient reasons.
- Absence from school in order to study is not allowed. No leave of absence is given without a prior application in writing from the guardian.
Students must be punctual for class. To be admitted to the class room, those who have been absent and latecomers must show their teacher their Regularity Record duly countersigned by the Vice Principal/Principal.
- No student is allowed to leave the School premises except on the strength of a written request from his guardian and due authorization by the Principal/Vice Principal.
- No books, periodicals or newspapers of an objectionable nature shall be brought into the school. All books for private reading must be submitted to the Vice-Principal for approval.
- Pupils are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings. Each article should be marked with the pupil’s name.
- No ornaments, Cell phones, Cameras, Walkman, Radio, watches with alarm/music CDs & DVDs and other similar fancy items shall be brought to the school. Students are totally banned from bringing or using cell phones within the School premises. Exemplory punishment will be meted out to those carrying cell phones to the school. It would mean confiscation of the unit, indefinite suspension of the student from the school and a fine of Rs. 1000/-.
- Any damage done to the school property should be made good by the pupil concerned.
- Parents and guardians are not allowed to see their children or interview teachers during school hours.
- No fines of any kind or collections for any purpose whatsoever may be made without the Principal’s previous sanction and due notice to parents.
- Every student attending school is obliged to take part in the choral singing, drill, games and all the school activities.
- If a student fails to reach regularly the minimum pass marks in all subjects, any concession that he /she enjoyed will be cancelled.
- Pupils must be able to get on with their work as the result of good teaching. But when absolutely necessary parents may make arrangements for further tuitions. But it should be done only through the Principal. Parents who are desirous of arranging tuition with the schoolteachers shall apply to the Principal.