Don Bosco Hr. Sec. School, Kohima, mostly caters to the needs of the underprivileged children. We believe that every child is an image of the Master and is uniquely blessed. But we also believe that the child needs to be nurtured to perfection with care and compassion. For this we follow the educative system that was handed on to us by our father and founder Don Bosco. He was no armchair educator spinning pedagogical theories at his desk. His system of education grew out of a long experience, a daily contact with thousands of boys.
With joy we welcome every child that comes to our institution.
- Admissions are granted only for the Nursery section, to those boys and girls who have completed the age of three and have been selected.
- Guardians are asked to fill in the Admission Form with the utmost possible accuracy. No subsequent changes will be permitted for any reason whatsoever.
- A student who has attended recognized school will not be admitted without a Transfer Certificate from the school he /she last attended.
- Students who fail for two years in succession will be given compulsory transfer certificate.
- For withdrawals, application must be made by the parents or guardians and not by the students.
- No transfer certificate will be issued until all dues to the school have been cleared in full. Those leaving the school in the course of a term will be required to pay the tuition fees for the whole term.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience and disrespect towards the members of the staff or immoral influence and consuming alcoholic drinks justify dismissals.